martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Star Task 8

Hello!!! I'm the star of this week.

We have prepared elections for principals of the school. I am the candidate from The Juncharees, what only means that I'm the face of the group. On my candidacy, we suggest lots of improvements and ideas to achieve a better school, better marks, healthier students, no bullying and social integration for everyone.

We prepared some ballons and some pennants and... It was the time... I stood up in front of my classmates and I explain them all our programme for a better school. I was very nervous so I couldn't speak very fluent but I hope everyone understood our programme.

We chose a transformational ledership as from our point of view is the best option. There is no bad option but depending on what you want to achieve you have to abide one or another.

2 comentarios: