martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Facilitator Task 2

Hi! I'm Sofía and I was the facilitator in the second task, that is, the "Treasure Hunt: cartographic projections".
First of all, what I did as the facilitator was to organise the work that all of us had to do. For that, once I understood the different parts in which was composed the task, I divided it among us, so each one did their assigned work at home. The work had the following distribution: Celia as journalist, Elena as curator, Ania as translator, Juanfran as analist and Rajae as star. Because of the fact that in this job had to have two stars and our group was composed only by six people, one of us had to do two roles, so I decided to do that extra role. 
Doing the work in this way, we safe time because it was all prepared at the time to get toghether and, at that moment, we only have to put the assignments in common and to correct each other ours mistakes.
Then, when every one of my partners did their respective assignment, I suggest them a day to meet all in order to put in common the different parts and to finish the final presentation. So, finally, we met one day and we finished the job.
Working as the facilitator, I felt a bit stressed, because I felt that the responsability fell on me, because it was me who had to organize the work to be well prepared, correctly and ready on time. However, it was a great experience for me, because it helped me to learn how to lead a teem of pears, to organize and plan the work, and to be responsible for the consequences of my actions may have.

Sofía Villa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario