martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Facilitator Task 3

Hello! I am the facilitator of this task.

First of all, what I did as the facilitator was to organise what we had to do. We met a day after classes to decide about what topic we were going to do the job. Once we decided it, we started doing the power point presentation. I divided the work in different parts and I distribute them between my group partners and me. Before that distribution, I asked them if they were comfortable working in the correspondent part because I didn't want them to feel uncomfortable. Once they gave me their approval, we started working. Our theme was about teaching the dimensions in a creative way, that is, doing geometric figures in 2D and 3D with sweets and chopsticks. It was so funny to do it because, while we did it, we ate some of them (personally I love sweets). But also my role as the facilitator was to prevent my partners from eating sweets! It was so so funny because we were acting like children at 5 or 6. Anyway, we had a great time doing that work because we could ate a part of it ;)

Sofía Villa 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario