martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Star Task 7

Hello, welcome to the star post again.well, i want to share with you my experience this week as a theater director(it is supposed).Before this great week  i had no idea about whats going on:diario de patricia,planos,edition of videos.. thanks to God that.at least during this week i learnt an idea about this staff.

Believe me that it was my first time i feel myself so useless, Of course i was present there and i saw my classmate's great performance they did, They were perfect(above all the scene when a school invited a teacher because the kids they miss him a lot).How i could contribute to that work?
to be honest my classmates still they are my models, i really want to be useful in a complex system(the video recording), someday like them.I really have to congratulate you, yes all of you(my classmates), you did a great job!

Rajae Aguili


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario