martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Star Task 1

hii! I am Ania I'll share with you my experience as a star this week.

Experience as star

My experience as being the star of my group this week was satisfying, dispite  at the beginning of the presentation I felt a bit nervous and stressed as I had to expose in front of several groups a considerable quantity of information about a theme. Nevertheless I felt very satisfied when I realised that I was doing in some way something related with my future job, teach about something.

Content explanation

The subject matter of the exposition was about TPACK. Tpack is a teaching model that fuses the techonological, pedagogical and content knowledge, this combination has as a goal to make an effective teaching. Combining these, it creates different way of teaching.

Ania Norell 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario