martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Star Task 6

Hi! In this task I was the star and my role was to be an editor of the program.

This work was so different than all of the previous ones, because we had to do a video simulating the news that are in television. Also, we had to do this work all the class together, not by groups, so we had to interactuate and work with our classmates. 
My role as the editor consisted in organized the news in general, the different parts that it had and the tasks that the rest of people had to do: the group of actors, the designers, the extras.... 
In my case, I had to organized the 3th new, with the help of two partners. We plan an interview between a journalist and the principal of an school to do it the recording day. 
It was so funny that experience because I felt like if I work on the news. I know that, the real job, is an important job and a serius one, and I have no doubt that this type of job is so diffucult, but, for a moment, I dare to compare it to me in that experience ;)

Sofía 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario