martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Analyst Task 7

Hello everyone! I'm Sofía and I am the analyst of this week.

This task consisted in making a video simulating a popular TV program, our program was called "The diary of Leona". I had fun doing that video because it was a very funny and entertaining. It was the best thing of this task, because it was a different work, funnier than the previous ones, because we had to interactuate together. The task 6 was similar than this, because it also consisted in making another video, but that video was more serious than this. The recording day was the best moment of the week, because it was so so funny and then we had the opportnity to act in order to demonstrated our learnings. On the other hand, the previous monday we had to organised all the work to do on wednesday, and, for me, it was the worst moment of the week, because it was a bit stressful. However, we had to do that video in a specific period of time, so we had to be very organized in order to finished all on time.
A part from that, I love doing that activity because I had a really great time, I had fun and I laught a lot with my partners. Also, this activity help us to interactuate each other and improve social connections.

Sofía

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario