martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Analyst Task 9

Hi everyone! I'm Sofía and I'm the analyst of this task.

This task consisted on doing a poster with a connection map, which explained the connection between schools that learn. For me, it was the most diffucult task because, in spite of being the texts in spanish, it was so difficult for me to understand them. I really found it very difficult, and it take me a lot of time to summarise all the information. My partners, also, thought the same as me, and they confirm that it was a diffucult work. The worst moment of this work was when we had to read all the documents with the purpose of obtaining information to do the mind map. It was so so hard for us, we have to read each one almost twice and it was so tired to do that. Anyway, when at least we summarized the documents and we had the information to do the work, it was not as difficult to do the poster.
Sofía

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario