martes, 24 de mayo de 2016

Facilitator Task 5

Hello, everyone! guess what! I am the facilitator this time, in other words I am the boss. I am very happy this week because I was not alone, I had my group of course, without them I could not do anything.
The fact that I am the facilitator I tried to divide the work, to organize it...but I had difficulties to cope with the virtual life such as editing the video we had to present this week.

It does not matter if I am a little bit clumsy in technology, you know why? honestly because I am thankful to have someone expert in the technology skills as Elena, I hope one day I learn from her.
also Juan he could not be with us while we were editing the video but he did all his efforts in answering us through WhatsApp when we asked him about anything. Finally, how I could forget our big artist, Sofía who always take care of the work to be done at time and Annia, besides she is always very busy, she shows interest and worry about the work of the group. Well as you already know, I am nothing alone, but I am something when I take part of something bigger than me.

By the way, this week we miss a member from our group, unfortunately we do not know anything about her, anyway we which for her the best.

Thank you so much for sharing with me my experience this week, do not loose the next experience!

Rajae Aguili

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario